Questions to think over at the end of 2020
- What were the 3 biggest lessons you learned this past year?
- How are you different from this past year? What have you learned about yourself?
- How has your view of God changed/stayed the same over this past year?
- Which prayers or practices have been meaningful this year?
- What is an activity that was especially life-giving? Life-draining?
- Who or what are you especially grateful for this past year?
- Based on the past year, what three things would you like to change next year?
From an email by Lori Neff, InterVarsity Press
Follow us on Facebook
Current Sermons posted on Blaine Lake Gospel Church Facebook page.
Romans 12-15 Living the Kingdom of God
Following Jesus’ Model – text (Romans 15)
Have Grace when Christians Differ – text (Romans 14)
Living out the Kingdom of God – text (Romans 14)
People from the New Testament
Conversations with God
The Lord’s Prayer – A model for conversation
The Promise of Prayer – Enjoying conversations with God